Saint Seiya RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take part in this everlasting adventure of mythic proportions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Session?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet
Affiliation: Athena Saints
Name: Virgo Solomon

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:20 pm

It was a lucent morning, much like the day before this one. He had already communed for his day to be a splendiferous one, and allowed for his adepts to shift within the Temple of the Maiden, and more specifically tend to the Maiden's Orchard. Two of his adepts (unarmed) remained at the entryway, and they were undertaken with informing any visitors that 'at this hour Virgo Solomon is presently in prayer, and was not to be discontinued.' So, with his legs intersecting, and elevating gently over the marble stone floor of the temple he brought his hands up, pressed them unitedly and laid them against his forehead with his eyes closed. He began speaking to himself. “Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours? ” He had been praying for wisdom, for he would need it if he was to teach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegreatjourney.forums-rpg.com
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet
Name: Ara Skylar

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Skylar had actually gotten up early that day. Why she didnt know, but she couldnt fall back to sleep. She walked to where her master normally stay. However she was stopped at the door by to adepts. "I don't care if he is praying, this is the time when he said we were training, so let me through!" said Skylar. She pushed past the adepts and walked in side. She was wearing a string strapped shirt that went down to right about her belly button and shorts. She held her great sword in one hand and her cloth in the other. She walked up behind he master, who looked like he was still in prayer.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Solomon was levitating at the far end of the central hall that led to his seat as the Temple Guardian. This was the Virgo Temple, known as the Temple of the Maiden. Virgo Solomon had his helmet on, which enhanced his 6th sense, and also made it all the more challenging for adversaries to mold efficacious illusions on him. Like always, his eyes were stoppered and he was amply adorned with his Gold cloth, as every Saint should be, specially inside a Gold Saint's temple. He wasn't delighted when he felt the Ara Saint's presence without her Silver cloth outfitted.

When she got close enough, he rested in his contemplative posture. “Have you no shame? Always don your Silver cloth in proximity of me.” His adepts didn't have cloths, which is wherefore they weren't equipped with anything to begin with. He wasn't grooming them to be warriors, but, they were under his protection since they kept his Temple cleansed and untroubled; decently managing it while he was away or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

"You don't need your cloth to train, but fine this is why I brought it anyway." said Skylar. She activated her cloth and it formed to her body. She then attached her great sword to it's back. "Don't see why it's a big deal, I used to train with out my cloth on all the time, even before when i wasn't a saint I trained with out and sort of armor, it feels more natural to me training with out it, but if your going to be picky I guess i have no choice." Deep down she wonder what his training was and how tough it was. But it didnt show, all he would see at the moment was her outer personality, the wall she created long ago to keep her true feelings secret. "So we going to start soon or what."
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Virgo Solomon nodded in dissonance with how she had trained in the past lacking a cloth. “Be aware that a Saint without her cloth, is much like a porcupine without its tendrils. Despite a Saint's use of the Cosmo, he/she is still a mere Human. The cloth is what defends a Saint from being killed after a single blow, and it's what keeps you going during a bout.” He paused. “I don't know if you've realised this, but a cloth is of the greatest importance aside from mastering Cosmo. It's why the vast majority of Saints had to fight for their cloth. And are proud to have earned it.” He remained in his meditative posture, but what was a little disconcerting was that the Ara Saint had remained behind his position. She had asked if the two of them were to begin their session soon. “We can start now. Take a seat.”

Still he was in his brooding form, he could prolong that posture for days or even weeks if he so decided to. “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” A couple of adepts walked by, eying the girl peculiarly as they headed in the route to the Maiden's Orchard. “Tell me, what is it you expect to accomplish? And why is it that you fight?” He needed to acquire more perspective from the Ara Saint in order to properly teach her.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 pm

"I understand how important cloths are important, but I'm a street fighter at heart and street fighters dont wear heavy armor, so thats why i train with out it and even s I also keep my cloth near by in case of emergency." Skylar then sat next her her master. Skylar knew she was made out as an ass but this guy seemed to be a match to her. "I expect to become strong enough to find my old masters body and kill the thing that killed him and I fight for survival." She probably guessed that this wasnt what Virgo expected but it was a simplified version of the truth and it would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:02 am

Ara Skylar had explicated how she preferred not to wear her cloth, however it was a sign of commitment to the Saints, and with it came certain obligations and also prerogatives. Apparently she was on her own vendetta; to avenge her late master. “Revenge is a self-serving and inexorable thing. If you allow it to, it will consume you.” He paused. “Consequently, all my preparation would be deserted. I have no intention of teaching an avenger who will end up getting herself killed in order to attain a fruitless goal.” He could partly understand where she was coming from, principally because he too lost his mentor during a mission that was kept classified to the vast number of Saints. Of course, now that he was a Gold Saint he had admittance to that information.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:51 pm

"Don't worry I have the revenge thing under control. I have made sure I don't let it take over my life, however it is my main goal at the moment and once I is done I'll leave it behind me, so you don't have to worry about me." Skylar then sat in a meditative pose, waiting for her masters next orders. She had a feeling it wouldnt involve psychical fighting so thats why she decided to go in a meditative pose, however it wasnt her style.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Virgo Solomon didn't put his faith in her words. He knew that if the opportunity bestowed itself unto her, the Ara Saint would onrush whoever slew the individual she seeks to avenge. After all, she was only Human. But, for every act there is an outcome, and she'd have to acquire that knowledge herself. Being a woman-of-action, Virgo Solomon could tell that the Ara Saint was dismayed by the stride of their purported training. “Wisdom is better than rubies.” It was true, though they may not be sparring with one another, the two could learn much more by simply thinking things through, and bringing up inquiries that come to mind. “Know that no matter the course of your training, you and I will everlastingly have contrary methods and variety. All I can do, is teach you the fundamental principles of uncovering your own way; your own proficiency. The bulk of our training will fall on you.” He didn't know what she hoped-for, and he had no idea what her preceding master taught her and in what manner. “With that said, who was your previous master, what and how did he teach you?” He waited with patience for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:35 pm

"Dallas Ventri, Former Ara saint, disappeared during a mission presumed dead, condition of disappear is questionable, thats all i know about his disappearance. He trained me in a way that would support my abilities more. When I first was able to use cosmos I had an infinity towards metal, even able to see if when my eyes are close up to ten meters in front of me while doing nothing or defending, for some reason when i go offensive the vision drops to around 2 meters. My normal training would include rigorous physical tasks, that is my main reason I continued to train with out my cloth cause if I'm strong with out the cloth I would be stronger with the cloth, he also used m experience as a street fighter as an advantage. The result of that training you saw yesterday, the metal storm you got through is considered my ultimate defense. It is meant to shred anything coming in or out of it. The metal tendrils I shot at you is my sword breaking off into multiple spears and breaking out of the ground and reforming into my sword when pulled out of the ground." said Skylar. "Dallas was the only person I've ever trusted..." She dropped her out personality for a bit while saying that but quickly recomposed after.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:03 pm

The Ara Saint had explicated that her former master was the preceding Ara Saint. She also informed him more about her techniques and how she was taught to employ them. All of her education was done in relation to the method she was trying to muster. “I will inquire once more, what is it you're expecting to acquire from me? I cannot teach you the techniques of which I posses, primarily because your Cosmo is incompatible with my own, and already you've expressed how your attractive force is with metal.” He paused. “Is it my wisdom that you want? To learn from me? Otherwise, there isn't much more I can do for you.” He could do drills that would put vehemence on her abilities, however, she was positive enough in the abilities she already possessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Session? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Session?   Training Session? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Session?
Page 1 of 1