Saint Seiya RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take part in this everlasting adventure of mythic proportions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training, training and oh guess what, more training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet
Affiliation: Athena Saints
Name: Ara Skylar

Training, training and oh guess what, more training Empty
PostSubject: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Skylar woke up as the suns rays hit her face. It was early in the morning. "What the hell..." said Skylar cover her eyes. She was still leaning on her claymore. "Must of been here all night..." She got up and stretched. She wasn't exactly hungry and she doubt it was breakfast time yet anyway, for it was still pretty early. She sat back down and closed her eyes. She saw her sword and bits of metal was must of broken off of cloths and weapons in the past. To others, if anyone showed up it looked like she was sleeping, but however she wasn't. She was watching the metal around her. She wanted to try and improve her sight so that hen she fought like this it wouldn't limit her vision as much, or that was the plan at least.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet
Name: Virgo Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Virgo Solomon had been meditating all throughout the night, storing within him a vast Cosmo, until it became necessary to be used. He had been doing a lot of this lately, principally because the reserves he'd have would be extensive, and when unleashed, overpowering. His eyes remained closed as always, to hold back his Cosmo force at a quenched, more manageable level. Rarely had he ever had his eyes left unstoppered, due to the amount of Cosmo force that would be released all at once. It wasn't only for his good, to keep his Cosmo stabilized, but for those about him. After all, he didn't want to be the termination of his own house of prayer. Solomon had been doing this all his life, and moreso as a Saint; what seemed to be a flaw (his lack of sight) had also been a strength, enabling him to (over a long period of time) elevate his seventh sense, by temporarily ridding of one of his five senses.

He stepped out of the shadows of his temple, which had been poorly-lit for the past few days due to Solomon's need for absolute concentration, and thus the nonattendance of his adepts/apprentices who primarily tended to the temple and the flora it was obligated to preserve. He could feel the radiancy of the Sun's coercive rays touching him, and edifying him. He smiled, clasping his hands up against his forehead and kneeling to set about a prayer.

“Dear Lord,as I arise
And bend my knee to pray
I ask please place your guiding hand
Upon this busy day

All my yesterdays are said and done
Tomorrow may never be
But I give you full reign over this day
To make the best of me

May each little word I speak
Be filtered through your love
May all my thoughts be connected
To the heavenly courts above...”
He soon finished the prayer.

“Virgo Solomon, good day to you!” One of his adepts greeted him. “To you as well, Pietri. Might you be so kind as to tend to the orchard in my absence?” The boy smiled. “But of course, my Lord!” He paused. “May I ask where you are headed?” Solomon turned around and began walking. “I would like to see how our Saints will fair in battle.” The boy chuckled. “So, you are going to the Colosseum?” “Ah. But only to observe.” Or so he thought anyways. He wouldn't ordinarily exert his time and effort into sparring with adjuncts; or anyone of his comrades for that matter. To fellow Saints, he was the sublime “Viceroy of Heaven” , not akin to socializing with his peers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegreatjourney.forums-rpg.com
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Skylar had been sensing the metal around around her. For the longest time it seemed it stayed the same, but then she sensed something on the edge o her sense. It seemed to be a suit of armor and then it hit her. The feeling of cosmos hit her hard. She remember this feeling before, a gold saint. She wondered what a Gold saint would be doing here considering no one else was here. From what she could guess it was still pretty early in the morning. However she didnt confront the gold saint, not yet. She wanted to see if he would approach her.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Virgo Solomon had, with patience, walked down six extensive flights of stairs. Among the the lot of rows of the Colosseum, Virgo Solomon sat down softly, trying not to draw too much attention to himself. But he knew all too well that his Cosmo would attract the eye of soldiers and Saints alike that may well be at the Colosseum this early. There were only a few soldiers of Athena and otherwise present at the Colosseum in an attempt to consummate their abilities, or witness the abilities of others. They weren't Saints, but, they had the pridefulness and loyalty of warriors, and were working toward perhaps one day earning themselves a Cloth when the next chance would rise.

Solomon could feel a mildly imposing Cosmo, but it didn't peculiarly drive his curiosity. He had felt far more arresting Cosmo being among the renown Gold Saints. This Cosmo was something that the viceroy of Heaven would take lightly in combat. Two soldiers wearing their tunics seated below him whispered amongst themselves. “What is the 'viceroy of Heaven' doing in a place like this? Is he going to spar?!” Virgo Solomon smirked. “I am not here to exhibit any mensuration of power. I'm merely here to observe the Sanctuary's most recent coevals of Saints.” The two men didn't speak a word. They couldn't conceive that the vast level of Cosmo they were feeling was still quiescent. “However, from what I'm feeling, this isn't going to be much of a show.” This was the pride of a Gold Saint. The two soldiers were disgruntled, but, they didn't show it or say anything in response, after all, they wouldn't last a second against a Gold Saint, especially the “viceroy of Heaven”.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:12 am

The gold saint hadn't confronted her, which made her wonder what the saint was doing here. After he arrive more people became to show up, probably to train before getting breakfast. However she could only sense swords and spears and standard armor, so they where still the only saints there. Then someone approached her, no one spec ail, just a normal warrior, probably a guard. "Excuse me miss... are you wake? said the solider. "What the hell do you want." snapped Skylar opening her eyes. The solider moved back a step. "Umm... one of he warriors has gotten cocky cause yesterday he beat me and my friends and he is back again saying he could beat a saint in a heart beat." Skylar wasn't to happy about being interrupted from her training. "So what? You expected just because you saw me and thought I would be all ready to go fight some poser, It's not like i was training one of my senses." After that another warrior approached, who she guessed was the one going around saying all the things the other just said.

"This isn't a saint this is a girl, she couldn't even hold her own for 5 seconds." said the warrior. "She probably stole the cloth from somebody and said she was a saint. She wouldn't last 5 seconds against me." This annoyed Skylar, to the point where she stood up and pulled her sword out of the ground. "If your so great I'll beat you... with my eyes closed." said Skylar getting in a ready stance ad closing her eyes. The warrior who was challenge laughed and agreed. The match started and lasted no more then a minute. He slashed down and Skylar side stepped it and hit him hard with the flat side over her sword, using it to ift him up and slam him on the ground. She then opened her eyes and looked down at the warrior she faced. "Pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 am

While Solomon sat down he had been concentrating solely on what was about to take place on the Arena's principal platform below. It was absurd that a soldier so chesty and incognizant of his own mediocrity would presume to even bother challenging a Saint. He was subjugated in a flash, unsurprisingly to Solomon. Regrettably, the soldiers fellow men who had come to train started talking amongst themselves. They wanted to keep on going. From the point Solomon had been sitting on, he could perceive a soldier below, that was evenly cocky, yell, “Heh. That wasn't fair to begin with. How about five of us, versus one of you?! I bet you wouldn't last!” A fight was about to ensue, but, before then, Solomon decided to step up.

Without a moments notice, Solomon had seemingly teleported from his seat to the Arena platform. The soldiers at the center remained in awe. His eyes remained closed as always, and in a very steadied tone of voice, he spoke. “Know your place, soldier. You lack Cosmo, consequently you wouldn't last for very long either way in a bout with a Saint.” Solomon pointed at the man and his posse slowly. They couldn't consummate a word as they were wholly frightened; sweat dripped down their faces, and their mouths remained wide open. “Go. Tend to the dining hall; breakfast is oft prompt at this hour. Do not forget to pray before every meal.” They all bowed in reverence of the “viceroy of Heaven”, and were recalled back to their posts, leaving shortly thereafter. Now, except for a couple of people in sitting on the rows of seats it was only the Silver Saint and Virgo Solomon.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:27 pm

"Bring it on..." said Skylar. "I can still take 5 of you with my eyes close." They were about to fight when the gold saint she sensed early seemly teleported in between them. He pretty much told them to piss off and they left. She was a bit annoyed, she could of handled those jokers herself. "Hey i could of taken care of those guys by myself!" snapped Skylar. "I don't care if your a gold saint I can handle my own battles." She was angry at this guy, she flipped through her memories to try to remember which gold saint this guy was. If her memory served her right he was the virago saint.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:00 pm

As the men walked away from the two of them, Solomon turned facing their direction. So, he began mumbling to himself...

“Lord, Your creations display great pride, Achievements that continually resonate! Your Divine work luxuriates in eminence; Your Grandeur leaving me speechless! Resulting from Your intrinsic sweet nature, Exalted pride is Yours by legal right. Endow those men with pride for their achievements; Sheltering them against impious vanity. May their pride mirror spiritual balance, Respect and satisfaction in their endeavors. Your Divinity is reflected in all things; I behold the beauty of Your pride!”

Solomon then turned his attention to the Silver Saint. “There is a divergence betwixt a fair engagement, and bullying your inferiors. As a Saint of the Sanctuary, you should be the ideal defender.” The gentle wind smitten Solomon's golden-blonde hair. “A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.” He paused. “You, Silver Saint... are a fool.”
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:27 pm

"Shut it Goldilocks before i shut it for you." snapped Skylar. "You have no right to come down here and preach to me about whats moral and not moral. Also you don't have a right to call me a fool. Just because your a gold saint and all 'High and Mighty' doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want!" She kept blowing off steam at the man for a while before collecting her calmness. "But in all seriousness, unless asked don't cut in..."
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 pm

The Silver Saint was enraged that Solomon had ended what could've been a very effortless battle, and was rattled at the fact that he called her a fool. “You have quite the mouth on you; speaking out of turn to a superior nevertheless...” The sun was brighter then ever at this moment and the sky was lucid. People sitting amongst the small assemblage looked up and admired its clearest beauty. “Have you no ignominy?” He asked her plainly. “He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding.” That verse was oriented toward the Silver Saint. “Permit me to exercise a little discipline, so that we may learn to better interpret one another.” He wanted to challenge her and teach her humility. She would need to better control her convulsive urges, and to make for herself a finer example to those who look up to Saints, and honor them; this would also be for Athena's sake.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 pm

"I know I probably can't best a gold saint, I'm not stupid." said Skylar. Her eyes flashed. "But if you want a fight you'll get one. She lifted her great sword and swung it around effortlessly, holding it in a really position. "This will actually be a good training exercise for me, I need to practice me sense. She closed her eyes, and she saw the metal in the area." She waited for the gold saint to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:53 pm

The Silver Saint ended up accepting Virgo Solomon's challenge. However, she was uneager to strike at him first, instead anticipating an attack from Solomon. As though he had defied the space/time continuum, he had shockingly appeared behind her. Because his movement was at the speed of light, it was nigh infeasible for her to notice his movements without intense grooming of the senses. From behind her he spoke. “I conceive that you are underestimating me by permitting me to strike first.” With that said, he used his dumbfounding strength to smash the Silver Saint's position using his palm.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:05 am

What she saw, or didnt see is surprised her. It seemed for a second that his cloth, which she was using to track him disappeared and reappeared behind her. Skylar was about to turn around with a powerful swing but was hit in the back, sending her flying in the opposite direction. She landed hard on the ground but forced herself up. She knew going against a gold saint would mean low chances of winning but this guy was fast. She put up her defense with her Metal Storm power. She would like to see him get past this, Her sense still showed the saint at the same place he was out, but she had a feeling that it didnt mean much. But she would like to see him try and get through her shield, which was many bits or sharp metal circling around her, which would normally shred most things.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:26 am

Due to the impact of Solomon's palm's force, a gargantuan smoke cloud had formed. He had successfully hit his target, which was unstartling since traveling at light speed was a feat. only someone who mastered the seventh sense could achieve. He didn't doubt that the Silver Saint before him never had any sort of engagement with a Gold Saint. Very coolly, Virgo Solomon stepped out of the cloud of smoke. Though his eyes were closed he could feel the compactness of the metals, and hear them coiling around the Silver Saint like a tempest. “Ah. So you are Skylar St. Clare, the Ara Saint.” As he continued walking tardily toward the maelstrom of metals, he reached for his Angeil sword. “Though I could endeavour clashing with that obstruction of yours, I am certain I'd make a mess of the Colosseum. As an alternative, I will use this.” He swung the aureate hilt of his sword, and from it came a blade made of fire. “For your metals, azure flames won't do.” The flames went from orange to blue... and eventually, to violet. This was the highest degree of his Angeil sword without any further augmentation. He swung the sword a second time, but this time the “blade” of fire extended to twenty feet. It began gyrating its purple flames around the barrier, counteracting with the direction of the metal maelstrom. Slowly but surely, the metal around the Ara Saint began melting into a perilously close fluid that would work against her.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:37 am

"So Goldilocks you have heard of me." said Skylar. She saw him pull out a sword handle but yet she couldn't sense a blade. Then something strange happened. Her Metal Storm began to become liquified, which was as dangerous to her as her enemies. She opened her eyes to see what could cause it and was some shocked to see that the missing blade was actually made of flames. She stabbed her sword in the grow and spikes came out of the ground in front of her towards the Gold saint. She had to stop him from melting her shield, if she was given a second she could replaced the melted bits with harden metal.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 am

Despite the liquid metal, the Ara Saint continued to persist on her defenses. She was trying to bide enough time for her to revitalize her metal maelstrom technique. The manner in which she did this was by piercing her sword in the ground, and creating destructive tendrils of metal breaking upwards through the earth's surface. It was coming Solomon's way.

For a second, Virgo Solomon had vanished, only to reappear on the very edge of one of the tendrils closer to the maelstrom the Ara Saint had created. His hilt no longer had flames spewing from it. Instead it was left inactive, and once again clinging against the side of his waist. “Again with your impudent name-calling. You will refer to me as Virgo Solomon.” She was a obstinate one, clinging onto her foolishness when she could be doing so much more for herself. “I have no other choice; I must physically perforate your barrier.” Ara Skylar was likely confident in her defensive technique, but she was about to witness the martial art Virgo Solomon had perfected, that with enough Cosmo, would wipe out Ara Saint's defenses. “Amatsukenpō!” In a flash, he was instantly in front of the maelstrom. Using the edge of his fingertips and thundering momentum, he struck at the very core of the maelstrom. When the two clashed, a fusillade of golden light exploded in between them; it was Solomon's Cosmo.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:58 pm

"Whatever Goldilocks." Then what happened surprised her. He began to push himself through the metal storm. "Damn." said Skylar. She dropped the barrier behind her and escaped it. She ran at Mach 5 to the other side of the colliseim. She was surprised to see that there didnt seem to be a scratch on him. But it didnt show on her face. "I got to say, I would of expected for that to atleast put a scratch on you." said Skylar coldly. She stuck her sword in the ground and sat on the ground using it as a back rest. "Well I have no tricks up my selves any more. My old master was strong but you made him seem like a baby. I decided Goldilocks, Your my new master."
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Virgo Solomon had perforated the Silver Saint's obstruction using his secret fighting form, Amatsukenpō, or “Heavenly Fist”. It didn't even do what is was made to do, which was either to destabilize one's Cosmo, or inhibit it wholly for a temporary amount of time however it wasn't his intention to impinge the Silver Saint, only to destroy her barrier. She had still called him Goldilocks, despite having been wrecked on the field of battle. It was a pedagogy he was to teach her; humility. But, that lesson would have to wait for a later time. What she had said didn't surprise Solomon. She wanted him to be her master. This was her first struggle against a Gold Saint, and she bore witness to what a Gold Saint is capable of with diminutive to no effort. However, she was everything but awe-struck by his performance.

In a flash, he had appeared behind her. Using the tips of his fingers, he struck at her neck like a cobra jolting out at its victim. He had used Amatsukenpō to subdue her Cosmo, and nullified the effectuality of her cloth, making it a thing of dead weight along with her great sword, since her herculean abilities were temporarily introuvable. She'd be unable to move with all that weight pressing downcast on her figure. Now, perchance Virgo Solomon would have the time to communicate with her as a master would their pupil and vice-versa.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:37 pm

"What the hell." said Skylar as her cloth got heavy. "Hey what was that for Goldilocks. She sat, weighted down by her cloth with an unhappy look on her face. She could probably worm her way out of her cloth but she didnt relish he idea of the gold saint seeing her in short shorts and a sports bra, so she just sat there. She looked at the gold saint unhappily. "You know goldilocks this isnt the best way to show your first impression as a master."
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Virgo Solomon's Amatsukenpō was unsurprisingly a success. She'd be incapable of using her Cosmo for a while, and thus the disequilibrium caused the cloth she had been wearing to become a dead piece of weight along with her weapon. Essentially, she was a powerless girl. Solomon walked around her, and then inverted, looking down on her unmovable position on the stone-cold Colosseum floor. Of course his eyes were sealed like always, but, he knew of her position. Still she referred to him as Goldilocks, despite her life being in Solomon's hands. “I am an honest man; I've never trained anyone. Hence, I'll do all that is required to discipline you as I see suitable.” He paused. “And if you insist on calling me 'Goldilocks', I'll end your ill-mannered existence.” He spoke patently, to most it was fearful; his lack of inclination. “Or to the lowest degree, I shall reprimand you and renounce you the knowledge and quality that I posses.” He possessed a peculiarly potent Cosmo. Among the Gold Saints it was Cosmo in its purest form and in such an ample quantity.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:47 pm

"Come one Goldie aren't Nicknames a sign of good friends?" Teased Skylar slightly. "If your looking for an 100 percent obedient and well mannered pupil your looking at the wrong girl." She started to try and wiggle free of cloth, cause there was an inch on her nose and it was driving her crazy. She twitched her nose trying to get the itching to stop but with out luck. She tried to avoid thinking about it but the more she tried the more she though about it the point where it was becoming unbearable. "Hey can ya do me a favor and get my nose." said Skylar, twitching her nose.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 am

The Ara Saint was hellbent on acting in resistance to Virgo Solomon, he wasn't the least bit amused by her exhibit of unmannerly behaviour. “If you're looking for a master that endures diminutive children and their acts of foolishness, then I am not the right master for you.” Solomon slammed the Silver cloth with the sole of his boots, knocking her backswept against the cold stone floor, unable to move and making her all the more discomfited. It would be most discomposing. “I will tell you one last time. I am Virgo Solomon, Gold Saint of the Sanctuary. Hence, you will refer to me as such.” He wouldn't tolerate her stupidity. In the end the decision was hers, Solomon could care little, for he didn't often deal with other Saints to begin with; commonly spending the majority of his time contemplating in the Temple of the Maiden. It was why he hasn't had a single student for the past 11 years.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Well next thing she new, he and kicked her, uprooting her sword and sending her flying backwards. She rolled a bit before stopping face up. Plus side to that is that her nose didnt itch any more cause it got scratched while rolling. "Thanks... Fine, i'll just call you master for the time being." said Skylar dryly. "But can I at least call you sully?" After awhile her master didnt, reply and she couldnt tell where she is. "That was a joke... you know your suppose to laugh or comment on those. God why did I have to chose someone with a pole up the ass as a master. thought Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Virgo Solomon wasn't liking her sense of humour; always jesting about at the worst of times, it was wasteful. Despite that, she had ultimately referred to him as master, still without much consideration in her tone of voice. To be genuine, he didn't know how all this would play out. After all, his Master's teachings were done in a very eschatological fashion. The Silver Saint before Solomon wasn't pious enough for such training, and she wouldn't ever be. All-in-all, he'd have to communicate with his student about that. “Your training will begin tomorrow, in the Temple of the Maiden.” He turned around, and began walking off. His cape was flowing graciously, much like his step. “The effects of Amatsukenpō should deteriorate soon enough. I'm dismayed I was perhaps a bantam too gentle on you.” Before she could utter a sound, he had already vanished elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Virgo Solomon

Virgo Solomon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm

(OOC: Should I lock this thread up? I'm going to start a new thread at the Temple of the Maiden under Gold Zodiac.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training, training and oh guess what, more training   Training, training and oh guess what, more training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training, training and oh guess what, more training
Page 1 of 1