Saint Seiya RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take part in this everlasting adventure of mythic proportions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saint Seiya RPG Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Saint Seiya RPG Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Saint Seiya RPG Introduction   Saint Seiya RPG Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:21 am

Genesis Arc

Darkness looms over not only the Sanctuary, but all of Earth. What that darkness entails remains a mystery. All that is certain is that Athena has returned to us in the form of an English woman called Morgana. As the Sanctuary's Grand Pope, I've done my best to ensure that things remain secure; organized in her absence. However, what has become obvious to us all is the lack of Gold Saints needed to combat these looming threats, and the other Saints we will need to follow them.

So, I am to understand that Bronze Saints are to return to us in great number, and serve our Divine protector. Their training is complete, and their goals are far from obscured. All there is for me to do now is hope; hope that we will rise to prominence, as we've done countless times before now. With Athena and her Saints leading the way forward, I am confident our armies will once again boast about how we've conquered these evils before and shall do it again!
Back to top Go down
https://saintseiyarpg.forumotion.com

Saint Seiya RPG Introduction
Page 1 of 1